Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

Good stuff!

You’ll be back getting on each others’ nerves in no time!

My Mother was ill with a virus (not COVID) in the Winter and my Dad said it was the quietest the house had been in years and as soon as she was better Hermann Göring was back running the house and he was busier than ever doing all the things on the new list she’d drawn up while she was ill! Haha

Yes I'm happy to Report our first row blew up ait about 7 00pm tonight

Thought I'd post something on here that's positive on a personal level. As you may know, restrictions eased slightly in Scotland from today that means kids 11 and younger no longer have to socially distance when outdoors.

This meant the absolute world to my 3 year old and his gran and papa. Genuine tears of pure happiness from my old man to get a cuddle from my little guy, jesus I'm welling up just thinking about it. A picture that will stay in my head for the rest of my life and something I'll never take for granted ever again. Love at its best.

No second spikes evident as yet from the BLM and other protests in London or other cities 3 or 4 weeks ago. Also despite very significant rises in the number of positive cases in the US and Sweden and one or two other countries the death rates in both countries continues to fall. I have yet to see a comprehensive and reasoned explanation for the reasons for this. But it is undoubtedly very good news.

No second spikes evident as yet from the BLM and other protests in London or other cities 3 or 4 weeks ago. Also despite very significant rises in the number of positive cases in the US and Sweden and one or two other countries the death rates in both countries continues to fall. I have yet to see a comprehensive and reasoned explanation for the reasons for this. But it is undoubtedly very good news.

the treatment seems far far better now than a few months ago

Possibly because those that it affects the worse (the elderly and those with underlying health issues) aren’t going around being selfish idiots. We are also treating the virus differently to those first few weeks. Whilst infections are down I still think there of thousands more who still have the virus and are either not suffering too much or are asymptotic which may be a worry.

Only 4 new cases in Scotland today. Zero deaths recorded. ICU down to 8.

Weekend lag in play affecting the deaths perhaps but even still the other figures are good. Hopefully the testing rate wasn't particularly low.

The first minister confirms the five-mile limit on leisure travel around a cross-border cluster of coronavirus cases will be lifted.

These had applied to certain postcodes around Gretna, Dumfries and Annan.

All chains of infection within Dumfries and Galloway have been identified and controlled.

The number of cases in the cluster around Annan and Gretna remains at 12.

As well as travelling more than five miles people can visit care homes in these areas following the strict guidelines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.