Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

Sweden are offering to help other EU countries with severely ill Covid-19 patients. The ECMO (Extracorpeal membrane oxgenation) center in Stockholm can take up to 30 patients and has it's own jet to move patients.
ECMO machines oxygenate the blood outside the body and allow the lungs to heal and recover.

I think the table service in pubs is a benefit. Most people like that when they go abroad and it’s a good way of keeping pubs open and supporting local businesses.

I think the table service in pubs is a benefit. Most people like that when they go abroad and it’s a good way of keeping pubs open and supporting local businesses.
Not been in a pub since reopening but I thought they had to do table service and no standing from when they reopened, I know cafes have, I take it that's not the case ? Would have made more sense to stop people wandering around.

Not been in a pub since reopening but I thought they had to do table service and no standing from when they reopened, I know cafes have, I take it that's not the case ? Would have made more sense to stop people wandering around.

i went to a packed pub saturday, the only restrictions in place was you had to enter one door and use another door to exit - other than that, it was exactly the same as before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.