Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

But will it not just go up once life goes back to normal? Am I being thick?

Yeah it will, hence why they'll likely change life drastically when it slows down. We won't go back to 'normal' properly. The exit strategy is going to take some thinking tbh, cos most of us have got no fucking idea how they sort it. I reckon most countries are still trying to figure it out too.

We'll have the 'benefit' in the UK at least of seeing how other countries approach life post the peak cos we're a little behind them.

These emergency hospitals being built aren't for now, they are there for when lockdown ends.
I think the idea is to make sure treatment is there for anybody who will need it.
It's all about managing it, not stopping it.

Yeah it will, hence why they'll likely change life drastically when it slows down. We won't go back to 'normal' properly. The exit strategy is going to take some thinking tbh, cos most of us have got no fucking idea how they sort it. I reckon most countries are still trying to figure it out too.

We'll have the 'benefit' in the UK at least of seeing how other countries approach life post the peak cos we're a little behind them.

I think that was our tactic a little.

Isn't it this Tuesday the 19 days since the last piss up mass gathering

Isn't it this Tuesday the 19 days since the last piss up mass gathering
You need to take into account 7 days carrying it and an average of 18.5 days to die once it takes hold so figures, certainly deaths sadly won't be coming down for at least 25 days from lockdown.

Edit ...shit this is the positive thread. Sorry

You need to take into account 7 days carrying it and an average of 18.5 days to die once it takes hold so figures, certainly deaths sadly won't be coming down for at least 25 days from lockdown.

Edit ...shit this is the positive thread. Sorry
I put it the other thread now

The number of infections and deaths in New York, the epicentre of the US coronavirus outbreak, is dropping for the first time, officials say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.