Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

I picked up on post by Marco yesterday and searched you tube for something similar.
Anyway I found this. It's a little long winded (arf) but we'll worth a look. It might help to reassure and relax a few minds and improve our health at the same time.

There’s a good thread on Twitter linking to a scientific paper:

SARS-3 could be like SARS-1, MERS, SARS-2, or something else entirely. But as long as we learn from COVID19 and respond more quickly and decisively, then we’ll remember this as a vaccination that immunized us against future pandemic threats.

The daily death toll in Spain has dropped for a fourth consecutive day.

The number of new deaths announced by the government on Monday was 637, compared to 674 on Sunday. It's the lowest number since 24 March. New deaths hit a peak of 950 last Thursday.

The daily death toll in Spain has dropped for a fourth consecutive day.

The number of new deaths announced by the government on Monday was 637, compared to 674 on Sunday. It's the lowest number since 24 March. New deaths hit a peak of 950 last Thursday.

Whilst it’s bad news people are dying it’s still very good news it’s dropping.

Shows the lockdown measures are working.

Been out shopping this morning, supermarket pretty quiet & reasonably well stocked but loads more cars on the road than I've seen recently.

It’s such good news , was a moment that looked like numbers would continue to double every day in Italy and Spain and even over here, definately proves ours will drop in at least a couple of weeks if were following their path.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.