Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

reported earlier that Austria is considering lifting some of its coronavirus restrictions.

Now Denmark has announced plans to re-open nurseries and primary schools from next week, Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen says.

Worth a read that (until he starts advertising his books).

There’s a few that do that. Definitely worth a read though as are any science papers on the subject. Best place to go for facts really.
I can’t imagine what they’re learning from all this given the resources (as this is the positive thread).

reported earlier that Austria is considering lifting some of its coronavirus restrictions.

Now Denmark has announced plans to re-open nurseries and primary schools from next week, Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen says.

I have a fear a rush to get back to normal.will see a revival of the virus. I would urge caution and listen to the science. Each country has its utter moronic twats who ignore warnings and if they continue to prove a threat to us all then we need to empty the jail's of low level prisoners and lock these cunts up. Doing that us Draconian, but these cunts are a threat to life as much as if they were cutting about with guns. Sterilisation of them in jail might be taking it too far, but I could be swayed if it reduced this part of the gene pool. :)

We'll never get to normal until vaccine comes. It will be close and open, all the time.

China says it has recorded not a single coronavirus death in the past day.

While the deaths have been in the single digit range for some days - and there are ongoing questions about the validity of China's data - it's a symbolic moment to have a zero in that category.

China says it has recorded not a single coronavirus death in the past day.

While the deaths have been in the single digit range for some days - and there are ongoing questions about the validity of China's data - it's a symbolic moment to have a zero in that category.

China are lying fuckers.

The state that welded doors shut on tower blocks full of its own citizens should not be trusted on anything and i do mean anything.

My cousin lives in Brisbane and they’ve hardly had any restrictions there. Kids still in school, businesses still open. My uncle went over to visit in January and ended up staying there until our lockdown is over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.