Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

RXKaqZnq.jpg

I'm starting to really like you!

Hopefully the UK start to see these sort of figures in due course. I have my reservations but as we're in the positive thread I'll leave it at me being hopeful!

Certainly been a better morning as far as infection rates are concerned in both Spain and Germany. Its important that this sort of stuff is highlighted and not just the negative stories, particularly where facts are concerned.

Italy ICU patients falls below 1000 for the first time in 2 months, down from a peak of over 4000. Current cases rise by record low of 0.34% (although 30k less tests today than 2 days ago).

Not related to the disease, but due to not going out on the piss at weekends, I've gone 10 days without a cig now, and feeling much more positive about quitting than I've ever done.

Used to going through the cycle of managing with my ecig through the week, going out, having a couple of cigs, buying a pack, "just finishing the pack" on Monday, then getting another etc. So taking the weekend away has filled the gaping hole in my will power.

Don't know if this fits in this thread, but certainly a personal positive I'm trying to take from this situation.

Not related to the disease, but due to not going out on the piss at weekends, I've gone 10 days without a cig now, and feeling much more positive about quitting than I've ever done.

Used to going through the cycle of managing with my ecig through the week, going out, having a couple of cigs, buying a pack, "just finishing the pack" on Monday, then getting another etc. So taking the weekend away has filled the gaping hole in my will power.

Don't know if this fits in this thread, but certainly a personal positive I'm trying to take from this situation.
I think it fits here.

Hope you finally beat the habit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.