Positive thought for next season

VAR made no difference last night , it was awarded by the referee and he'd still have awarded it with no VAR .IMO rightly.
He was pointing at a teammate to cover and the ball hit the underside of his arm after bouncing off his chest! Joke penalty.

Football is changing FAR TOO QUICKLY, and money at the top and trying to keep “excitement” (read: goals and incidents) up is ruining the game. We seemed to go a century without needing to change the rules. Now, we seem to be changing half a dozen rules every year and STILL no-one knows what is and isn’t offside!

Instead of allowing defenders to come into the box on a goal kick, while attackers can’t, it should be the other way around!!! Or, at least it should be an indirect free kick for touching the ballbefore it leaves the box!

He was pointing at a teammate to cover and the ball hit the underside of his arm after bouncing off his chest! Joke penalty.

Football is changing FAR TOO QUICKLY, and money at the top and trying to keep “excitement” (read: goals and incidents) up is ruining the game. We seemed to go a century without needing to change the rules. Now, we seem to be changing half a dozen rules every year and STILL no-one knows what is and isn’t offside!

Instead of allowing defenders to come into the box on a goal kick, while attackers can’t, it should be the other way around!!! Or, at least it should be an indirect free kick for touching the ballbefore it leaves the box!
No it didn't bounce of his chest onto his arm, it bounced off his chest away from him, he brought his arm down onto the ball which caused it to drop at his feet. Arm to ball its handball and not because of rule changes.

No it didn't bounce of his chest onto his arm, it bounced off his chest away from him, he brought his arm down onto the ball which caused it to drop at his feet. Arm to ball its handball and not because of rule changes.
Bollocks.

If you think Sissoko had the time to think 'if this hits my chest I will bring my arm down to control it and hope I get away with it' then you have never played football. It hit his chest went straight to his arm and bounced down but it wasn't in any way deliberate. It wasn't arm to ball and if you think it is you should go and rewrite the laws of physics. You might also want to maybe think about coaching athletes to speed up their start times when the gun sounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.