Positive Thread

Enjoyed watching City for more years than i care to remember and witnessed a lot of shit ,if finishing runners up in the league is a disaster , i will take it and look forward to the next season , but there will be a twist in the tail this season , the Dippers will be printing their T-Shirts right now ,but we've been there before.
Doubt it. I think they will win it by 10 points at least. Don't mind too much if we the Cups and come back with the side looking strong for next season.

We have the core of a new side: Harwood Bellis, Foden and Jesus but lets see them now Pep.

Doubt it. I think they will win it by 10 points at least. Don't mind too much if we the Cups and come back with the side looking strong for next season.

We have the core of a new side: Harwood Bellis, Foden and Jesus but lets see them now Pep.

Your giving me nightmares marvin ,the vision of Klopp gurning with our trophy aloft , where's the Henessy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.