Positives only please

Only this season would we come back from 0-2 down and turn it around. Ok 3-3 is not good enough again with mins to go but lets look at the last few games, 0-0 at Birmingham we could easily have lost that before, 1-0 at Wigan down to 10 men again we would have lost that one but drew, ok 2-0 up v Fulham and it was a poor game but again Fulham are a half decent side. But it is 12 games in and only 1 defeat and even that wasn't in the proper time so all in all at least we picking up points we would normally have lost.

we are shocking in defence, schoolboy errors from International players, we have 45 millions worth of strikers who dont look like scoring, we have zero creativity at the moment BUT teams still cannot beat us

We need to lower our expectations. I still think were a top 5-7 team anything else is a bonus as far as I'm concerned. I admit we're not playing well at the moment and somethings not right. Perhaps were a fit Robinho and Johnson away from getting back to winning ways, who knows but the fact is we're more resiliant this year and we're still picking up points. That second half today was pretty good stuff and we could've killed the game off with a bit of luck. Its time to keep the faith.

blue remix said:
citymad said:
We are more resiliant this season and I believed we would get back in the game today,something I never thought before.
Getting a point in our current form isn't that bad
Bellers, Ireland and SWP had better games today.
Still only one loss all season and still amongst the top teams

We've lost 2 haven't we?
NO
Can't believe we're still getting "We'd have lost this last season" optomists still sticking to their guns. Tevez, Toure & Lescott are "not fit for purpose" nearly every centre half pairing we've played against have looked better!

kronkonite said:
need to watch and learn from Arsenal

Correct. They play the game as it should be. We're not that far off. Some of the stuff we play is beautiful too its just that . every team is out to beat us at the moment and its affecting our rhythm. We really need Robby back to help break these run of draws.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.