Positives only please

Positives - leaving the ground

But seriously the real positive is that we are there or there abouts with 5 draws behind us and only 1 defeat,I know its getting a bit of a hollow arguement at the mo but its something to cling to.

A positive is that this game was played on a Saturday instead of Sunday like the Brum game and that means I can get totally wrecked tonight and forget about the result...

What I don't forget which I think alot of other blues forget is that in the Pearce days for instance and you were on this board there was no real discussion to alternative options if any or all (as was normally the case) of going beyond the existing 11 and making any changes..so that's my positive

A positive is that this game was played on a Saturday instead of Sunday like the Brum game and that means I can get totally wrecked tonight and forget about the result...

What I don't forget which I think alot of other blues forget is that in the Pearce days for instance and you were on this board there was no real discussion to alternative options if any or all (as was normally the case) of going beyond the existing 11 and making any changes..so that's my positive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.