Positives only please

I’m positive I’ve changed my personal Targets for City to attain/achieve in the Premier league this season after this particular show, and also considering Aston Villa and Arsenal performances elsewhere today. I draw back from daring to consider a challenge to the Big four .I would now begrudgingly and more realistically settle for mid Table.
Positives about the game? Snippets of the old Ireland Destroying and setting up attacks. Zabballetas steel in tackling and getting down the wing .I’m tempted to write some negatives but will honour your OP.

Only positive for me is that we are playing totally shite and are within touching distance of the top 4. Imaginew what we can achieve when/if we play well ;)

positive.erm....................................................................................................oh yeh i got a pint and got to my seat before the 2nd half started wehey.

scousemanc said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Agreed about SWP, was far more like his old self.

agree 100% so why switch him to the left!!!
I'm guessing because their only threat was only from the right and SWP would do much more defensively than Petrov. On the other hand, we didn't need to bring Petrov on, should have gone to 4-3-3/4-5-1 with De Jong in the middle. Argh Well..

Here are my positives....

This league is a marathon not a sprint, we have lost the least ammount of games in the prem so far, whenever we have gone down 1-0, 2-0 we have shown character and fought back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.