Possession

I think this is right - the last time we lost possession in a match:

Premier League: Chelsea lost 3-0 at Stamford Bridge, they had 51.8% possession. 16/04/16
FA Cup: Chelsea won 5-1 at Stamford Bridge, they had 62% possession 21/02/16
League Cup: Liverpool lost on pens at Wembley, they had 61.4% possession 28/02/16
Champions League: Barca lost the match 3-1 with 65% at Etihad. 01/11/2016
An apt reminder at how far Chelsea have slipped and how much we have improved in 24 months.

Bumped the thread. Against Liverpool we conceded 49% possession which is the closest (along with Napoli away(same %) we've come to not having the majority of the ball in almost two years:

Premier League: Chelsea lost 3-0 at Stamford Bridge, they had 51.8% possession. 16/04/16
League Cup: Liverpool lost on pens at Wembley, they had 61.4% possession 28/02/16

Looking at Chelsea this year, I think the league stat might go at their ground (only just).

Bumped the thread. Against Liverpool we conceded 49% possession which is the closest (along with Napoli away(same %) we've come to not having the majority of the ball in almost two years:

Looking at Chelsea this year, I think the league stat might go at their ground (only just).

We lost possession 49.5 to Liverpool's 50.5% last night.. 2 years 9 months.. wow

City ceded the ball to them entirely in the last 10 minutes including injury time. Content to just defend pretty much.
And we coped admirably. Was quite refreshing really to see them revert to 'Row Z' stylee.
I bet secretly even Pep though that was OK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.