Possible Extension to Pep’s Contract?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by toffee balls, 27 Nov 2019.

1. GaudinoMotors

GaudinoMotors

As soon as United stop trying to not lose face and sack ole - they'll go all out for Pochettino. So it's no banker he's our pep backup.
    For what it's worth, and my source is more of a wannabe than actually connected, Pep's staying with a new contract. Oh and ffp is not an issue. Club waiting until end of season and dipper jizzfest has died down.

2. ken tali

ken tali

Im pretty sure Pep will be here next season and maybe even longer.He can´t leave after letting Klopp and Liverpool win the title without giving him a proper fight once again, unless we win the cl this season,that might turn his head around.I hope he stays and with some proper signings in the summer ,we will be at our best again.

wythenshaweblue£££ likes this.
  3. Marvin

Marvin

Poch is absolutely out of the question. He is not going to wait 18 months.

4. mcfc1632

mcfc1632

Admire your analysis - hope you are 100% wrong ;-)

5. Shirley

Shirley

These type of rumours have been going since I first watched City over half a century ago.
    Hint: Why bullshit fans for free when you can sell it to the media?

Deepest Blue likes this.
  6. Rammy Blue

Rammy Blue

We wouldn’t be expecting him to wait 18 months, just 6. He’s our “insurance policy” should Pep decide to walk away at the end of this season, which personally I don’t think he will, however *should* the Champs League end up in our possession then he may well decide his time is done.

7. KS55

KS55

Yeah, I remember a crazy rumour that we were about to appoint George Poyser. Can you believe that? Haha. Oh....

Shirley likes this.
  8. KS55

KS55

If you're right, the rags wont get him, either. Ole will deffo still be there next season.

9. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

I’m just not getting this pay poch a retainer in case pep leaves. Ffs do you think pep would lead the top three who are all his personal friends a costly dance that would cost the club millions just in case?

10. Shirley

Shirley

I was too busy shouting sack Mac and throwing stuff at them unbreakable windows.
    Sweet memories.