Possible new managers

blue_paul

If Hughes were to lose his job, who realistically could we see taking over the hotseat.

I don't post this as a knee jerk reaction to todays match. I just can't see us getting anything off Chelsea and Spurs and possibly
then, the managers position will become untenable.

So then, who could we possibly see take over the reigns?
I believe Hiddink has been quoted as saying he only wants a technical director role now.
I'm convinced that Mourinho wants to take over from Fergie and this could happen at the end of this season.

Where does that leave us then?
O'Neill, Hodgson, Moyes, Klinnsman?

I'd personally take Hodgson. He's done an excellent job at Fulham, has ample experience and has coached big clubs and international
sides.

Over to you Blues, baring in mind what I said about Hiddink and Mourinho. Just my opinion by the way, less of the abuse.

I think Hiddink and Mourinho could still be available, but if not then:

Anyone, take your pick, even I wouldnt be much worse than Hughes.

I'm pretty sure Hiddink is still some sort of technical director at Chelsea so highly unlikely.
Murhinio no chance.
O'Neill wont leave Villa i dont think so.
Klinsmann no thanks.

I'd go for Hiddink 1st choice, Ruud gullit or Hogdsen 2nd choice and Moyes as 3rd choice.

Citycitytid said:
hughes is here for the long haul...get over it. Time will come

AS I said, if we lose to Spurs and Chelsea, he'll lose his job.

Hiddink wants a technical direcor role folks, he ain't coming. As for Hodgson signing a new five year contract, we al know they're not worth the paper they're written on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.