Possible targets

oaksie2

I know nowt about De Jong to be honest, holding midfielder I am led to believe 30 caps for Holland so he must be good.
Why do we not go for the Liverpool duo Babel and Agger?? They are both young internationals who hardly get a kick at Anfield, I reckon these two would be fantastic here and they wouldn't cost the earth, but not a fookin mention.

Because even if we wanted them, they wouldn't sell in Jan. That's the answer.

i dont think any of the names mentioned bar bellamy are much truth most of our transfers are stealth like until almost complete i think babel however is a good shout but not likely

I hope the Agger bid is true, we would benefit big style with this lad at the back. Babel too would be a nice fit.

Babel is a star in waiting, if he ever gets to play a run of games in the prem. he will light it up. He reminds me of a young T. Henry.
What Robinho did this week is a joke, he is not irreplaceable, I would have told him to stay in Brazil if I were hughes and the man to take his place is Babel. We won't do that though and Robinho can do basically as he wants, this was supposed to be a team bonding exercise, tell that to the star, who basically stuck two fingers up at the club,me , I would bench him for three games and tell the team to go out and back me up by winning them all.

oaksie2 said:
Babel is a star in waiting, if he ever gets to play a run of games in the prem. he will light it up. He reminds me of a young T. Henry.
What Robinho did this week is a joke, he is not irreplaceable, I would have told him to stay in Brazil if I were hughes and the man to take his place is Babel. We won't do that though and Robinho can do basically as he wants, this was supposed to be a team bonding exercise, tell that to the star, who basically stuck two fingers up at the club,me , I would bench him for three games and tell the team to go out and back me up by winning them all.
LOL, babel for Robinho wtf?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.