Post Match: City vs United Friendly | ICC

Foden, Walker, and Vinny looked sharper than the rest. Nasri was pretty good on the ball as we can expect.

Foden has everything except a bit of size. Another Silva? I think we already have two of them! Was my City MOTM.

Tosin had a very solid first half alongside Kompany. I'd keep him as my fourth CB and not ship him off on loan.

Kyle Walker looked better than I thought possible on Day One.

Sadly, with a few exceptions, looked like men against boys. Have said it before and will repeat it here...we are far too small and need some size in the middle of the park and upfront. While definitely have a scary good looking squad on paper, it may be the smallest in the League, especially if you take the back four out of the equation! I think the word I would use is "lightweight," and the youngsters on tour are not helping alleviate that view.

Spend the money and get Mendy on a plane NOW!!

Bit dissapointing.
Rags looked more advanced in fitnes and that shouldn't be the case given most players have had an extended break
our record in preparation season games lasto few seasons is terrible we always seem to lose.

We've played 2 less games and had 1 weeks less training, it's perfectly understandable. As long as we're ready for the start of the season it really doesn't matter.

As expected PEG went with his strongest side , not sure what Pep learned from that game but Foden looks a very good player and we should keep Nasri , he's worth more than the £10m we have been offered he's still a great option . Rag media machine will be in overdrive now , the MUEN live report was a disgrace taking the piss out of us at every opportunity Simon Lockhurst is a proper Rag twat.

Sadly, with a few exceptions, looked like men against boys. Have said it before and will repeat it here...we are far too small and need some size in the middle of the park and upfront. While definitely have a scary good looking squad on paper, it may be the smallest in the League, especially if you take the back four out of the equation! I think the word I would use is "lightweight," and the youngsters on tour are not helping alleviate that view.

How can you watch a team with David Silva and Sergio Aguero and still think football works like this?

We've played 2 less games and had 1 weeks less training, it's perfectly understandable. As long as we're ready for the start of the season it really doesn't matter.

Just don't like losing to them twats
Don't care what game it is.

Should have made sure we had 1 or 2 games under our belt before playing them. Never gave ourselves a chance and now Sky and the press will be jizzing themselves with glee

They (the media) have done that for the 42 years I have been alive, who cares what the wankers say.

Bar a meaningless scoreline, nowt but positives out of that game, let them eulogise the rags, it will be so much sweater when we batter them in a game that matters

Not good to lose to the rags in any game but I'll take that performance on the whole with the players we put out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.