Post match drug tests

Bluesince1979

I do work for a guy who works for Uefa carrying out the post match drug tests at the north west clubs when they play in Europe.

Was at his yesterday and had a really interesting chats with him and got little snippets

City look after ‘visitors’ like Uefa better than anyone and have the best facilities by a country mile. (Hes a red so praise wasn't easy ).
Cancello told him to fuck off after the Atletico home game when approached in the tunnel for his drug test. He actually said he ‘screamed FUCK OFF in my face’ ! But apologised after.
OT is a fuckin dump and hes embarrassed by the facilities provided. He said him and his team get little more than a store room to set up in.

the rudest player hes ever dealt with was Henderson at Liverpool. He said NO ONE is happy about being the ones to be tested and whilst might be initially pissed off , also realise he is just doing a job and will calm and chat and be reasonable, but he said ‘hendo’ was just a fuckin rude **** from start to finish ( they have to all sit in a room together during the process). He said he cant wait to pull him out the hat again just to piss him off.

he said Pep is quite cold on match days. Mourinho was totally unapproachable.

last bit of boring info, the testers have the power to red card a player after the game if they are too uncooperative.

sorry boring post but i love little bits of info from behind the scenes

I do work for a guy who works for Uefa carrying out the post match drug tests at the north west clubs when they play in Europe.

Was at his yesterday and had a really interesting chats with him and got little snippets

City look after ‘visitors’ like Uefa better than anyone and have the best facilities by a country mile. (Hes a red so praise wasn't easy ).
Cancello told him to fuck off after the Atletico home game when approached in the tunnel for his drug test. He actually said he ‘screamed FUCK OFF in my face’ ! But apologised after.
OT is a fuckin dump and hes embarrassed by the facilities provided. He said him and his team get little more than a store room to set up in.

the rudest player hes ever dealt with was Henderson at Liverpool. He said NO ONE is happy about being the ones to be tested and whilst might be initially pissed off , also realise he is just doing a job and will calm and chat and be reasonable, but he said ‘hendo’ was just a fuckin rude **** from start to finish ( they have to all sit in a room together during the process). He said he cant wait to pull him out the hat again just to piss him off.

he said Pep is quite cold on match days. Mourinho was totally unapproachable.

last bit of boring info, the testers have the power to red card a player after the game if they are too uncooperative.

sorry boring post but i love little bits of info from behind the scenes
Did they get bars installed on the windows at OT after Ferdinand's escape?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.