Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

I ain't being arrogant,but I ain't buying into this we lost to a good team bollocks,came into our half about 5 times in first half,scored 2,came into our half in second half about 4 times scored 0

It's City's problem we didn't score 4 or 5 as it was being wasteful in front of goal,the 2 efforts Yaya had for instance that just missed by inches,they go in we win that game comfortably,anyway it's a funny old game,nobody would have expected them to win at the places they have done this season,and special praise to Mark Noble for picking that twat Jenkinson up and helping to throw him off the pitch,the cheating gooner twat

I ain't being arrogant,but I ain't buying into this we lost to a good team bollocks,came into our half about 5 times in first half,scored 2,came into our half in second half about 4 times scored 0

It's City's problem we didn't score 4 or 5 as it was being wasteful in front of goal,the 2 efforts Yaya had for instance that just missed by inches,they go in we win that game comfortably,anyway it's a funny old game,nobody would have expected them to win at the places they have done this season,and special praise to Mark Noble for picking that twat Jenkinson up and helping to throw him off the pitch,the cheating gooner twat

And if joe hart manages to do better than fluff one 30 yard shot for a corner out of 3 shots on target we don't lose that game.

I never thought man city fans would be arrogant . Saw one of yours predicting a five nil Friday. Look back at what people are saying here- time wasting ? Do me a fucking favour .. Beat the side in front of you . How many fouls today? Probably didn't make double figures? We did a superb job. How tough is it fir you to tip the cap and say "aye"

agree...some people on here think football is played on paper.....and have got way ahead of themselves after a good start....

hope the hammers do well as always liked them.

you got two goals and then defended for your life, luck played a bit of part as well as good defending and goalkeeping but thats how it goes sometimes...we also had a couple of players who let us down (and generally do in colorer and navas) and a few others just not unto speed (auger) plus the huge absence of Silva which is a game changer in itself, but all teams suffer from injuries so we have to cope with it

Typical City is alive and well. Should have easily won today.
the worst thing about the game - the ref - woeful. only 4 mins of extra time at the end of each half? - he's avin a giraffe! Let them waste time for fun. Two pens not given either - but we never get them until a game is put to bed - so I'm not surprised.

Typical City is alive and well. Should have easily won today.
the worst thing about the game - the ref - woeful. only 4 mins of extra time at the end of each half? - he's avin a giraffe! Two pens not given either - but we never get them until a game is put to bed.

They didn't look like pens to me. Would have been soft.

If any team is going to beat us in the Prem, I'd rather it be West Ham. They played brilliant today, away to the best team in the league, get two goals then manage to hang on with all the pressure on them, fair play. There defending was top class, along with there keeper. Good luck to the season you hammers.

How the hell did we lose that?
I really don't think they were brilliant. They were just lucky that nobody had their shooting boots on. This isn't sour grapes. They've had a great start and might challenge for a top six finish but no way did they deserve anything out of today.

Poor result, but MP's City just play the same football every single match and it has ended well in 50% of the seasons he's been with us.

It's a percentage game, not entertainment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.