Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

Bony needs games. He should have started today instead of Aguero. It was an ideal opportunity to give him game time and have Aguero as a sub.

de Bruyne was the one player who did himself credit today.
Bony needs a kick up the fucking arse before he gets any more games.

Didn't deserve to lose today, we're always gonna have the odd game like that. The one really annoying thing for me is pellegrini's subs. Can't understand why navas was left on I lost count of the number of times the move broke down when it came to him. Worst player on the pitch today. Plus points were de brune and ottemendi - both looked class. Gonna show our class and bounce back now.

If any team is going to beat us in the Prem, I'd rather it be West Ham. They played brilliant today, away to the best team in the league, get two goals then manage to hang on with all the pressure on them, fair play. There defending was top class, along with there keeper. Good luck to the season you hammers.

How the hell did we lose that?

Nothing to do withe fact that most of you possession is around in front if us. Debrueyne looks different class-but since when has this forum become a rag mufc afc etc " we shoulda won becos..." I'd love to see how some of these would be as we were six nil down at yours in the wet and cold two years back . What did we do . Fucking laughed respected a better team and got on with it

You were the better team today, W4H? You had three shots, scored two and were battered in the second half with countless blocks within the penalty area and a referee who couldn't give a fuck one way or the other whether your goalkeeper took five minutes for a goal kick or a player wanted to walk backwards for Christmas in an attempt to exit the field! We lost. We'll lose again. We can cope with any amount of losing, but don't come 'better team' shite with what you dumped on the pitch today. You were marginally more effective in getting the ball over the goal line but nowhere 'better' in footballing terms, which is what most fans regard as 'better'!

Nothing to do withe fact that most of you possession is around in front if us. Debrueyne looks different class-but since when has this forum become a rag mufc afc etc " we shoulda won becos..." I'd love to see how some of these would be as we were six nil down at yours in the wet and cold two years back . What did we do . Fucking laughed respected a better team and got on with it
What the fuck are you talking about? All Marvin said in his previous post was that he didn't think you played especially well - I'd qualify that by saying that you defended very well (Reid was outstanding, I thought), but that you were aided by our attacking players, apart from De Bruyne, being subdued/under-par, and our defenders making an extremely sloppy start. That's not to detract from an excellent result and good performance, but to say that you weren't anything special and that it's premature to think that Bilic has transformed you in such a short space of time. Personally, I hope you do have a good season.
As for the 'how would you have coped losing 6-0 in the rain'-line, that was a Carling Cup Semi Final. You don't know you're born.

Absolutely hammer. Sick of some of these 'new' city fans embarrassing the fuck out of us. Makes me cringe. We lost to a good team in a good game. Makes me sick and angry and ruins my week when we loose - always has done - but sometimes you just loose. It's agame. It happens. But all these uneducated chavs say do is 'navas is a ****' 'kolorov is the worst player to play for city' 'toure is a lazy twat' 'when should beat West ham with a reserve team'...... Etc. Fuckin cringe worthy. Well played today. Top 10 Deffo. New ground coming.... Just hope you don't get the new type of fan we have inherited!!!!
Ps marvin - I'm not referring to you! Think hammer has wrong end of the stick there

Disappointing that we couldn't get through but we were the better team. Sergio not on form this season, Navas is too fast for some of our players. KDB superb. Ref SHITE. Always the next game.....

Fair play to the hammers I like their fans and club as a whole just could not see us breaking that rear guard today no matter what we threw at them

De Bruyne is the signing to move us forward as today shown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.