Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

First time on since the defeat yesterday as I'm sure bluemoon was in melt down. The first Half cost us as we all know and also not finding the killer pass. Must say as well we were unlucky yesterday other games we'd probably scored more goals. Is not the end of the world we would bitten anyone's hand of to be where we are now. Onwards and upwards hopefully.. Come on city..

Still major pissed off and gutted about yesterday but after 6 games if I'd have been offered 15pts and +10 GD with 8pt lead over Chelsea 5pt lead over Arsenal and a 2pt lead over the rags I'd have bitten anybodys hand off. Go to Spurs Sat morning pick up 3 pts and yesterday will be forgotten about.

Despite the result and two very poor goals conceded (second one in particular) the fact that Wet Spam held on was a footballing miracle.
Tim Kruhl will have backache come 5pm on October 3rd as yesterday was a one off.

KDB was immense and as soon as Aguerooooo is firing the hidings will resume.

Only just had chance to watch back the highlights.
Seems like we were moving the ball around much faster.
Standard two banks of 5 in second half from the hammers.
We really must put the chances away that we make. Navas balls into box seem predictable. Can't wait to see KDB & Merlin together.
I hope we destroy Spurs!
A 5 goal haul would be wicked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.