Post Match Thread - United (h)

Too busy looking after Ashley Young's new sprog of his recent new partner.

It appears he is the latest victim of an English player who thinks they have made it when they haven't.

Just because they earn a few top whack quid.

He needs a haircut, a shave and a fucking wash.
He need his p45

At least he can stay at home this Christmas and play with the kid

Gundogan’s knee injury has changed him as a player, and he certainly had a higher pedigree to him. However, I still consider him as a good contribution to the team.

I agree we have been found out tactically. Essentially teams know they just need to bring their bus and not mess around with the ball in their own half (just hoofing it up) and they will beat our current press. The bigger issue is that due to a lack of height in our attackers we can’t hurt teams aerially. We need a Lewandowski who can head the ball for a plan B. That is the only way we are going to break teams down better.

I agree about the injury - unforuntaley we bought him injured so his perofrmaces for us have never been at that previous level

It will be intersting to see if we went for a Lewedowski type forward as well - Pep has hinted about the lack of heing in attack previously

Would he get into our team? Possibly not. I don't think he beat us tonight, we beat ourselves by defending poorly and having no protection in front of the back 4. That was possibly down to poor selection and tactics. I hate losing to those tossers, now we have to sit and listen to OGS is King for the next month or so on Sky/BT etc.
Oh God, time to hide.
I don't think he'd get into our team but I do like him with his pace. I think we should have gone in for him at the time. Could see pep bringing him on. Oh well. I will also be hiding tonight.

No complaints. We were beaten fair & square & I have no issues with the penalty decisions. What the fuck Bernardo thought he was doing is beyond me! Their second goal was class & De Gea was brilliant today & kept them in the game at crucial times.

We were always going to struggle defensively after not replacing Kompany. He had a commanding presence, a bit of pace & was inspirational. I feared a defensive injury, & we lost the most important person in Laporte.

As I said weeks ago, a top 3 finish is what we need to guarantee. Liverpool just keep on going, & beat us soundly, so I have no gripes about where we are in relation to those twats. We can't give up & need to try to win every match. Aside from a top 3 finish, our focus should be on the cup competitions we're in, & the CL in particular.

Finally, I know today hurt, but those fans who threw objects at Fred, & the one who made monkey gestures & noises at him need to be banned for life & charged by the police. We were rightly quick to condemn the Rags & Dippers when they've done similar, so we shouldn't stand for any of our own sinking to their level.

We've got the summer to correct what's gone wrong this season. The 10% of we've sold of CFG for £380m, will hopefully be earmarked to resolve this season's issues. I'm fuckin gutted about today, but we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off & go again.

Last edited:
Too busy looking after Ashley Young's new sprog of his recent new partner.

It appears he is the latest victim of an English player who thinks they have made it when they haven't.

Just because they earn a few top whack quid.

He needs a haircut, a shave and a fucking wash.

Thought the same - he looks mentally fucked!

We are missing laporte and sane big time saying that thought the team Pep picked was fine its the in game management for once pep got wrong Sterling should of been switched to the right after 20 mins B silva in midfield and kdb on the left of the three. They wanted it more there game plan worked got there pen at the right time and we know we get nowt from var or officials so that the way it is when the establishment have it in for us.

Finish top win a trophy get our injured players back spend big in the summer and kick on next season to get the title of the scousers.

Is it possible that premier league clubs have just worked out how to stop us?

Maybe top European clubs worked Pep’s style out years ago, that’s why he hasn’t won it since Barca and now British teams have sussed it.

He has no plan b. His in game changes were to replace a CB with a CB, a RW with a RW and a DM for a DM.

today was diabolical and we could have been 4-0 down at half time. Big changes are needed and Pep needs to adapt or this will keep happening.

CTID

Monkey gestures the Neanderlithic cnunt at the front of 111 and really do hope this was his last ever attendance at our ground.

No way, we don't need wankers like this supporting us. I hate the rag fuckers as much as the next blue but throwing objects is out of order. Racist abuse, I have no words and I want such utter scum gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.