Post Match Thread - United (h)

Well that to say the very least was a shambles. Bad enough losing to anybody but losing to that lot just makes it worse .We need to stop putting square pegs in round holes get Fernandinho back in holding role and Angelino out he was shocking and hopefully other players recapture their form

Raheem needs to be rested and rotated more, just because he's got good fitness levels doesn't mean he should be playing every single game. And people were so excited by Gundo not starting that they forgot how David plays when he starts 3 in a row.

Nothing to lose now - Foden has got to play. No excuses whatsoever. Garcia as well now that John's injured.

Foden should be sharing minutes with Dave equally and should have the lions share by the end of the season.. I’m baffled why he’s getting less game time than last spring.. it makes no sense..

I thought it was a given this season was where he shadowed Merlin working in tandom so he was ready for next year.

I’m dumbstruck by it all.

Best team won. Can’t complain. Could have been 4/5 in that first 30 mins. We were a mess. A complete and utter mess. Only Ederson played well.

Worst performance against United since the takeover. Shambolic. Summed up our season.

We need to up this and quickly because Burnley aside we have been utter dogshit for a couple of months now.
The 4-2 defeat under Van Gaal was rubbish, but yeah, today is right up there.

Ok ,Pep is not a looser, but we are feckin shit all this feckin season... what is going on? .... season is lost,i don't think that we will win any silver... :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.