Post rag Fans Facebook Status' Here:

The Fat el Hombre

Chris Aaron FUCK OFF BERBATOV... FUCK OFF SCHOLES... FUCK OFF NEVILLE & GIGGS and we might actually have a decent side

Chris Thompson thinks our youth team were superb 2day and but for Reilly's incompetence we would still be on for a Quintuple not just a Quadruple! Well done Everton, fair play...

WHAT THE FUCK IS FERGIE DOING? WE WOULD HAVE WON HAD HE PUT A DECENT SIDE OUT! PISSED OFF!!!!!!!

fucking histerical

I know it isn't from facebook, but my mates just sent me the following text, after we had a £10 bet on teh match:

We should have had a penalty, and only lost on penalties, so you can fuck right off if you think I'm payin up.

*sigh*

He seems to forget that his laptop is still at my house, maybe it should remain a hostage.

All from the same person throughout the game. HAHAHAHA

- O dear foster.
- Hates danny wellbeck.
- Come on foster pen god.
- Is annoyed as fuck that we lost, but is also kind of glad we did.
- Watching it back what the fuck was foster thinking on his last penalty, he went the right way and just didnt fucking go for it.... :|
- Awaitts every other teams ignorant fans to laugh at united.

Bluemoon115 said:
I know it isn't from facebook, but my mates just sent me the following text, after we had a £10 bet on teh match:

We should have had a penalty, and only lost on penalties, so you can fuck right off if you think I'm payin up.

*sigh*

He seems to forget that his laptop is still at my house, maybe it should remain a hostage.

He should have to pay extra to get the laptop back.

Bluemoon115 said:

*sigh*

definition of defeat in a cup game - you don't play in the next round!!!!!!

heres one
''pissed of that we got beat by EVERTON in the FA CUP, they need to pull their fingers out and do something against Arsenal in the Champions League.''

CTID1989 said:

- O dear foster.
- Hates danny wellbeck.
- Watching it back what the fuck was foster thinking on his last penalty, he went the right way and just didnt fucking go for it.... :|

Haha, ignorant wtf?

GoForGlory said:
CTID1989 said:

- O dear foster.
- Hates danny wellbeck.

Haha, ignorant wtf?

The wifi access must be good at Wembley....oh wait, he didn't go???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.