Postage Stamp

ss470.jpg

Postage stamp - could you please explain how on earth this would be considered a measurement of knowledge about football or infact anything else?

jagshamesh said:
Postage stamp - could you please explain how on earth this would be considered a measurement of knowledge about football or infact anything else?

I think what he meant to say was that most peoples knowledge of football, would fit onto a postage stamp.
Animated penguins aren't the most articulate of creatures at the best of times though.

stony said:
jagshamesh said:

I think what he meant to say was that most peoples knowledge of football, would fit onto a postage stamp.
Animated penguins aren't the most articulate of creatures at the best of times though.

As a penguin he may well have a vast knowledge of the game but i bet he cant kick a f****in ball with two big feet and stumppy legs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.