Power Rankings in Europe

buckshot

Shaka Hislop ranks the top clubs in Europe every week or so, here are the rankings as of Thursday:

1. Barcelona
2. PSG
3. City
4. Scum
5. Spurs
6. Real Madrid (Spanish Scum)
7. Bayern Munich
8. Shakhtar Donetsk
9. Napoli
10. Juventus

City have the toughest group according to these rankings w/ three top ten teams.

Shaka Hislop ranks the top clubs in Europe every week or so, here are the rankings as of Thursday.
City have the toughest group according to these rankings w/ three top ten teams.

With minor corrections! ;-)

1. Barcelona (Catalonia Scum)
2. PSG (French Scum)
3. City
4. Scum
5. Spurs (London Scum)
7. Bayern Munich (German Scum)
8. Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukrainian Scum)
9. Napoli (S. Italian Scum)
10. Juventus (N. Italian Scum)

When I started following City nobody could have convinced me that they'd every be anywhere near the top ten let alone top three. I was ecstatic with a cup run and beating the scum at least once a year.

Shaka Hislop ranks the top clubs in Europe every week or so, here are the rankings as of Thursday:

1. Barcelona
2. PSG
3. City
4. Scum
5. Spurs
7. Bayern Munich
8. Shakhtar Donetsk
9. Napoli
10. Juventus

Total bollocks, Manure have played no one in Europe and until the Dippers no one in PL. How the fuck do they make fourth, I would back virtually all those noted to beat the RAGS.

Total bollocks, Manure have played no one in Europe and until the Dippers no one in PL. How the fuck do they make fourth, I would back virtually all those noted to beat the RAGS.

They won the Europa last season + 3 out of 3 this season which could explain the high ranking.
Agree with you tho, to rank how good they actually are they would struggle to make top20

They won the Europa last season + 3 out of 3 this season which could explain the high ranking.
Agree with you tho, to rank how good they actually are they would struggle to make top20

Thinks I'm correct in stating they didn't play a side from the top 3 leagues in Europe during their Checkatrade cup win.

1. Barcelona
2. PSG
3. City
4. Scum
5. Spurs
7. Bayern Munich
8. Shakhtar Donetsk
9. Napoli
10. Juventus

I'm also from the States - ESPNFC is pretty bad - their regular pundits aren't particularly good, but their guest analysts are sharp.

At any rate - I place no trust at all in Shaka's power rankings. If I want to see who the best teams (at least in Europe) are, I'll look at the betting odds:
https://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/winner

1. PSG
2. R/M
3. City
4. Barca
5. Bayern
6. Scum
7. Juve
8. Chelsea
9. Spurs
10. Pool

On present form, I agree with PSG first - not so sure I'd pick R/M second (but their squad is fantastic). City 2nd or 3rd is about right.

I'm also from the States - ESPNFC is pretty bad - their regular pundits aren't particularly good, but their guest analysts are sharp.

At any rate - I place no trust at all in Shaka's power rankings. If I want to see who the best teams (at least in Europe) are, I'll look at the betting odds:
https://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/winner

1. PSG
2. R/M
3. City
4. Barca
5. Bayern
6. Scum
7. Juve
8. Chelsea
9. Spurs
10. Pool

On present form, I agree with PSG first - not so sure I'd pick R/M second (but their squad is fantastic). City 2nd or 3rd is about right.

the better odds for teams in spain and france are set in stone every year but the premier league is the hardest league to bet on and the top teams are always in a fight for the points and no easy games or roll overs like with barca and madrid in spain only the premier league got 6 top teams and 5 of them are in champions league and then you got everton arsenal and the rest so the odds on teams in the premier league are right across the board

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.