powerpoint and you tube videos

pluto

I am trying to put a You Tube video which I have downloaded into a powerpoint slide with no success
I think it does not like the movie file format
I have been online and I may be able to do it if I downlpad macromedia flash player but that will cost and then may still not work ?
Has anyone done this and can help , it would please other half no end

pluto said:
I am trying to put a You Tube video which I have downloaded into a powerpoint slide with no success
I think it does not like the movie file format
I have been online and I may be able to do it if I downlpad macromedia flash player but that will cost and then may still not work ?
Has anyone done this and can help , it would please other half no end

embed a hyperlink through to the video you can rename it video, click on the link and it will open.

Thanks for that but I think that will only work if online ?
I am nearly there but through view - control toolbox - more controls( spanner thing ) - shockwave flash project - insert url into movie field deleting watch? and replacing = with an / and changing embed movie from false to true
The weird thing is it works when you do it but when you save and then exit and then go back in its gone ??
As I need to crack this by sunday I will just have to have 2 tabs open - presentation and real player , I will be on lap top with my lad assisting mum so we will get by
I am going to bed annoyed as just spent 2 hrs trying to get it to work, at least my sons learnt a bit for his IT class

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.