poznan away tickets !

allan harper

Just had this text off my mate

Buzzin got another lech poznan ticket thats 5 in total
question does your mate john from carnforth want a ticket can get another tomorrow / if you know anyone wanting a ticket let us know as can get another tom / ticket office recons will sell out by tomorrow.

Sell out tomorrow wasn't what they was saying yesterday !

and thats why everyone gets all heated up when people brag about how many tickets they can get hold of, yes i know anyone could have got one for this, but i reckon he does it most matches...

pissedagain said:
and thats why everyone gets all heated up when people brag about how many tickets they can get hold of, yes i know anyone could have got one for this, but i reckon he does it most matches...
Not bragging mate just saying yesterday the ticket office said everyone who wants one will get one, then today they reckon they will sell out by tomorrow.

i understand,as i said, everyone could have got one for this game, however people arn t like that, they read your post and next time they cant get a ticket hey up pops your name in the ticket office with the words he always gets them, just be careful what you write

i'm still waiting got 3900 points so i have to wait till friday to apply, how the fuck do people get 4/5 tickets?

They dont ask for proof of travel anymore,so people buy them for the points.

TED20b said:
i'm still waiting got 3900 points so i have to wait till friday to apply, how the fuck do people get 4/5 tickets?
If you go to the games with a large group its easier if one person gets the tickets, that way you all get to sit together sorry stand together at away games. If 5 of us are going then that would mean 5 of us scattered about but if nominate one mate who has you all on his family and friends list he can get the tickets in one go.

i can only ever recall being asked for proof of travel for the away friendlies with the exception of romania..mind you i am getting on a bit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.