Poznan Home

waterfootblues

Whats with the 60 loyalty points for a game like this. Its on tv midweek and I cant get 2 tickets for this game. Am I missing something? You dont need 60 points for a derby game, yet you do for this. Lad at work wants me to get him a couple of tickets for him and his mate. I have over 2000 points and can get one for him. They both have access cards but not enough points.Any help guys.

Scrabster Six said:
mancitygaz said:
probably to stop all the poles in Manchester getting in on an access card

Thats exactly what it is I've been in the ticket office recently and theyve been there trying to buy groups of up to 15-20 tickets at a time.

So I guess there is no hope for people without loyalty points to attend the game? That's a shame, I'm from Belgium and I'm staying in Manchester on October 21, I was hoping to see the game, it would have been nice to see how Vincent Kompany is doing in Manchester...

There's not anything about this on the website?

As far as I can see, you only need 60 loyalty points if you're doing the 'buy 2 get 1 free' offer for the group games.

Supporters who have bought a ticket for Juventus, and have more than 60 loyalty points, can still take advantage of the ‘3 for 2’ offer – buy a ticket for Lech Poznan and get FC Salzburg free.

To take advantage of this extended offer, call the Box Office on 0870 062 1894 or visit the Stadium Box Office. Here are the ticket details:

MCFC v Lech Poznan – Thursday, October 21 (8.05pm)

Adult (Seasoncard/Citycard): £20

Concession (Over 65/16-21): £15

Under 16: £5

Adult (non member): £25

10 loyalty points will be awarded for attending this match.

I was quiet chuffed.

I went to the Juve game and bought a ticket for the Salburg match and so City gave me and my dad a free Poznan ticket each!

Happy as a manc in a chippy!

Aäron said:
Scrabster Six said:
Thats exactly what it is I've been in the ticket office recently and theyve been there trying to buy groups of up to 15-20 tickets at a time.

So I guess there is no hope for people without loyalty points to attend the game? That's a shame, I'm from Belgium and I'm staying in Manchester on October 21, I was hoping to see the game, it would have been nice to see how Vincent Kompany is doing in Manchester...
Kompany is amazing no words can describe

its as exactly as described before, its to stop Poles buying tickets in the City ends, I was at the ticket office this morning and a Pole was refused a ticket although he had an access card registered on the system he had never used it and so therefore did not have the 60 points required.

i think its unlikely poznan will fill the away end with travelling poles so why not let local poles have some of them

fat boy blue said:
i think its unlikely poznan will fill the away end with travelling poles so why not let local poles have some of them

Tony, Dont you beleive it!!

They will take the full allocation and more if they could

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.