PPI Offer

bazbarrybazzer

Just had a letter through the door, advising they are prepared to off me just under `a bag of sand`.

Is it advisable to accept this, or tell them to sling it and wait for a 2nd offer?

Cheers for any advice.

marcus said:
Push for a second offer

Are you speaking through experience, or just being greedy? :)<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:18 am --<br /><br />
BibbyBlue85 said:
Been a Team Manager in PPI for years. Have you gone through a company or straight to your bank?

Went through the bank mate, it was a Man City Halifax credit card i had when i was young free and stupid.

bazbarrybazzer said:
Just had a letter through the door, advising they are prepared to off me just under `a bag of sand`.

Is it advisable to accept this, or tell them to sling it and wait for a 2nd offer?

Cheers for any advice.
See if you can get a few pebbles thrown in

nelsons willie said:
bazbarrybazzer said:

Cheers for any advice.
See if you can get a few pebbles thrown in

...and then work out the aggregate until you get a concrete offer, then drive a hard bargain.

bazbarrybazzer said:
marcus said:
Push for a second offer

Are you speaking through experience, or just being greedy? :)

-- Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:18 am --

BibbyBlue85 said:
Been a Team Manager in PPI for years. Have you gone through a company or straight to your bank?

Went through the bank mate, it was a Man City Halifax credit card i had when i was young free and stupid.

Speaking through experience

marcus said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
marcus said:
Push for a second offer

BibbyBlue85 said:

Speaking through experience

Cheers Marcus

bazbarrybazzer said:
marcus said:
Push for a second offer

BibbyBlue85 said:

In that case pal push for a 2nd offer. The banks will always try an get you on the cheap. Don't accept less than £1000. The refund should be based on amount borrowed, APR paid and you'll get an 8% statutory compensation on top

BibbyBlue85 said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
marcus said:
Push for a second offer

BibbyBlue85 said:

In that case pal push for a 2nd offer. The banks will always try an get you on the cheap. Don't accept less than £1000. The refund should be based on amount borrowed, APR paid and you'll get an 8% statutory compensation on top

Perfect. thanks, will definitely push this further.

Thanks BibbyBlue, appreciate this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.