Prawn Sandwich Brigade Alert

mcfc92lad

its Derby Day as you all now which is comin up soon and ive got a pretty good feeling that all the rags are gonna be Obsessed with us like they usually are rantin on about how city are gonna lose...Bollocks lol anyways write on here some of the shite these salford Pillocks say to you during this week or whenever...im off to college now So will check this soon as i get me arse home :).. CTID

Rag.png

i've already had it this weekend in a pub.

A fella tried to tell me that fletcher was a better player than Stevie Ireland. Oh how I laughed.
I stopped talking to him at that point for fear of giving myself a hernia.

Until the same guy came up and started on about park ji sung being better than Robinho. My missus thought I was going to have a banger

haha, my brother is a rag and i sang him the 'park di sung ate my dog, ate my dog' song...he started pissing himself as it is clearly quite funny.

I then nearly swallowed my tongue when he piped up and said...'didn't know he still played for City' (meaning Sun Ji Hai)

What an absolute bell end!

mcfc92lad said:
its Derby Day as you all now which is comin up soon and ive got a pretty good feeling that all the rags are gonna be Obsessed with us like they usually are rantin on about how city are gonna lose...Bollocks lol anyways write on here some of the shite these salford Pillocks say to you during this week or whenever...im off to college now So will check this soon as i get me arse home :).. CTID

Forget this obsession with all Salford supporting utd there are loads of us who go every game
There was a couple of hundred over in Germany for the Shalke game.It needs to be dropped now

spot the mancunian ....... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjo29qXQXA&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjo29qX ... re=related</a>

mcfc92lad said:
Just been on 'ragcafe' forum and theres no mention of the derby, either they're shit scared or they think its already won/lost. Id thought their boards would have been full of snide digs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.