Pre-game warm up v Palace

Gray

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed
Team supported
ABU & The Bus Wreckers
When I got into the stadium prior to yesterday's game Palace were all out warming up but there was not a City player in sight.

I don't recall that happening before any other game, what was going on?

Did that have anything to do with the distinctly low key performance?

When I got into the stadium prior to yesterday's game Palace were all out warming up but there was not a City player in sight.

I don't recall that happening before any other game, what was going on?

Did that have anything to do with the distinctly low key performance?

I guess that due to the home facilities to warm up indoors (you can see them on the tour). A lot of City warming up will take place there.

Where for the away team there are no such facilities and they will do much more on the pitch.

Could be something in there about life for footballers being a bit soft. But that's a separate discussion..

I did the stadium tour years ago. The guy showed us the away team 'warm up' room we had under Sven.

When Hughes came in, the tour guy told us it was one of the first things he ripped out, he said we are not in the business of providing facilities to help the opposition in beating us or being comfortable.

I assume it was freezing in there with no heating.

We could’ve warmed up for years nothing would’ve stopped their goals. It was just a freak game.

We definitely didn't do enough warm up exercises for stopping GOTS contenders from flying into the top corner.
If he was more warmed up, Bernardo would have scored with his clearing header. It was a sitter really and is effort reflected a lack of professionalism pre-match.

My understanding is that access to our warm up facilities are reciprocal, i.e. If they give us facilities at their place, they get to use ours. I suspect that Palace don't have any for us at Selhurst Park, so hence, they don't get to use ours, and they were out earlier than us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.