Pre kick off version of blue moon

Tricky_Trev said:
Are we obliged to play it? I get the feeling something was agreed at the point when Liam unveiled the new home kit. We may be stuck with it for the whole season.
we broke the contract with Le Coq Sportif 3 years early cannot see ditching the Beady Eye bluemoon being that big an issue

I had a meeting at the club last week regarding atmosphere, and said that the new version of Blue Moon isn't right for getting the atmosphere going. They seemed to acknowledge that so I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it. The club seem happy to listen to the fans on things like this.

Ric said:
I had a meeting at the club last week regarding atmosphere, and said that the new version of Blue Moon isn't right for getting the atmosphere going. They seemed to acknowledge that so I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it. The club seem happy to listen to the fans on things like this.

Still thinks its a good version though but it should be played at the final whistle instead,ala boys in blue.

should play the first 2 minutes of Enter Sandman by Metallica

now that would get the crowd going

Well I have done what I advocated people should do instead of just moaning on here; I have written to the club and told them that as they keep going on about building a great atmosphere they should help by playing a version of Blue Moon that helps us to get it going.

As I have said before, if the club don't know they cannot do anything about it.

flb said:
Ric said:

Still thinks its a good version though but it should be played at the final whistle instead,ala boys in blue.
Another excuse for people to leave early ;o)

sweep said:
flb said:
Ric said:

Another excuse for people to leave early ;o)

Yep, that would definitely make them leave. At the start you're a captive audience but at the end ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.