Pre Match Thread | Man City v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree he never had much impact on the left against Juventus, seems obvious really Sterling on left, Silva and De Druyne switching between central and right
But with Sterling on the left, we'll get more powder puff left footed shots from him. I think in the coming weeks we'll see our attacking midfielders play in several positions as Pellegrini tries to work out the best configuration.

But with Sterling on the left, we'll get more powder puff left footed shots from him. I think in the coming weeks we'll see our attacking midfielders play in several positions as Pellegrini tries to work out the best configuration.
For me Sterling on the left, Silva on the right, and De Bruyne in central position. Silva is used to playing on the right and cutting inside and does it well, De Bruyne is just settling in the team and it would be better to play him in a position he is most comfortable with. Anyway, I don't expect us to trash them, they are a decent side, 1-0 will do.

Watching them the other night, I would personally play Navas and Sterling and pick between KDB and Silva. Their only threat is on their wings, Moses would run off De Bruyne all day long. Silva looked jaded the other night. I'd give him a rest.

.................Hart........
Sagna..VK/Otamendi Mangala AK
.........Ya Ya Fernandinho........
Navas......De Bruyne......Sterling
..............Aguero................

Solid yet creative. Resting Silva, get Aguero off as soon as the game is won..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.