Pre-match video shown last night

I thought it was absolute cringe but I can see others enjoying it which is fair enough. Its just the fact they will play it EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GAME which is annoying.

Wasnt as bad as the 'I play for you" one last season though

Last edited:
I thought it was absolute cringe but I can see others enjoying it which is fair enough. Its just the fact they will play it EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GAME which is annoying.
Wasnt as bad as the 'I play for you" one last season though
Utterly cringeworthy bollocks and only marginally better than the truly fucking awful We Play for You shite from last season.
Show the goals from the previous few games, show the goals from the friendlies, show some Youtube stuff of the new signings. Anything but the shite dreamed up by the media clowns at the club.

i didnt see it, but looks like we moan about everything. I was in the queue last night at entrance P, and they had 2 lads singing and playing guitars some good music. 2 lads in the queue actually moaned about !! saying this is whats wrong with modern football. I thought it made the queuing more bearable, cheers lads for the music

I didn't see it because I was in the queue for entrance P but those lads didn't sing for me so now I'm going to have a good old moan!! How dare they only sing for your group @mekonmcfc ? What have Eccles done to upset them. I demand a refund!!!

What a bunch of miserable bastards, a video about the club, the clubs history & celebrating were from Manchester.... I liked it

Come on guys stop tryingto cover up for the idiots incharge of things at man city. We have the manager the players but when it comes down to it the decision makers who met stuff like that video go on before are first home game lf the season need to be alan sugared

Come on guys stop tryingto cover up for the idiots incharge of things at man city. We have the manager the players but when it comes down to it the decision makers who met stuff like that video go on before are first home game lf the season need to be alan sugared
I did not see it. Will somebody advise me if I should be outraged?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.