Pre & Post Match | U21 Derby - 11th February

I wonder which first teamers they'll play this week.

At a bare minimum I think we can expect overage Varela and Keane.

Good bet we'll see Romero and if we're lucky, maybe even Depay!

Its at Leigh sports village and there is free entry for all. I shall be watching at home,in the warmth......with a curry......:-)

I wonder which first teamers they'll play this week.

At a bare minimum I think we can expect overage Varela and Keane.

Good bet we'll see Romero and if we're lucky, maybe even Depay!

Nicked this from a United blog about their game on Monday v Norwich EDS where their starting XI contained 7 first team squad members. Norwich's contained, I think, none.
Rags First XI have a Saturday early kick off so anyone who starts against us on Thursday will probably not be involved in that.

Varela and Jizzyjazz were injured on Monday so unlikely to see them.

http://www.retrounited.com/u21-report-united-7-0-norwich-city/?

United playing catch-up with Sunderland
This means that United are only one point off league leaders Sunderland, but the Red Devils have two games in hand on the Black Cats, and are undoubtedly the favourites to clinch the U21 Premier League title for the second time in a row.

Manchester United 7-0 Norwich
MUFC: Keane 13, 37, 48, 63, 77 A. Pereira 52, Fosu-Mensah 70 | NCFC:

United: Romero – Love, McNair, Jones (Williams 59), Varela (Fosu-Mensah 36)– Memphis, Weir, Harrop, Januzaj (Willock 31)– A. Pereira – Keane
Subs: Rothwell, J. Pereira (GK), Willock, Fosu-Mensah, Williams

Norwich: Matthews – Hall-Johnson, Crowe, Coker, Efete – Adams (McIntosh 81), Grant, Godfrey, Middleton (Ramsey 46)– Cantwell – Ashley-Seal
Subs: Couzens, Killip (GK), McIntosh, Jaiyesmi, Ramsey

Nicked this from a United blog about their game on Monday v Norwich EDS where their starting XI contained 7 first team squad members. Norwich's contained, I think, none.
Rags First XI have a Saturday early kick off so anyone who starts against us on Thursday will probably not be involved in that.

http://www.retrounited.com/u21-report-united-7-0-norwich-city/?

United playing catch-up with Sunderland
This means that United are only one point off league leaders Sunderland, but the Red Devils have two games in hand on the Black Cats, and are undoubtedly the favourites to clinch the U21 Premier League title for the second time in a row.

Manchester United 7-0 Norwich
MUFC: Keane 13, 37, 48, 63, 77 A. Pereira 52, Fosu-Mensah 70 | NCFC:

United: Romero – Love, McNair, Jones (Williams 59), Varela (Fosu-Mensah 36)– Memphis, Weir, Harrop, Januzaj (Willock 31)– A. Pereira – Keane
Subs: Rothwell, J. Pereira (GK), Willock, Fosu-Mensah, Williams

Norwich: Matthews – Hall-Johnson, Crowe, Coker, Efete – Adams (McIntosh 81), Grant, Godfrey, Middleton (Ramsey 46)– Cantwell – Ashley-Seal
Subs: Couzens, Killip (GK), McIntosh, Jaiyesmi, Ramsey

lvg must be desperate for that first trophy

Second trophy, a domination of the under 21 league

Who knew? The secret to being good at youth football is just to play senior players.

Mansour could have saved a few quid. If he'd chucked RSC, Pantilimon and Savic in the u21s we could have a great academy just like United's by now.

Impress in this game and theres a good chance you'll have a spot in the squad against Spurs. If Barker, Celina or Angelino have another top game they could start against Spurs.

Jizzyjazz sounds like something young rags put on their Ryan Giggs duvets. Their mums stand the bedding up in the corner shdn making the beds.

Impress in this game and theres a good chance you'll have a spot in the squad against Spurs. If Barker, Celina or Angelino have another top game they could start against Spurs.

Spurs game maybe not, but the Chelsea game with Pellegrini promising a "weakened team" should be an opportunity for 2 or 3 of them to start.

I think Celina might get a game against Spurs but he's the only one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.