Pre-Season Friendly in Dublin?

Chances are high that it will be @purplenose but it’s also worth noting that mid-June to mid-September is actually forecast to be quite settled and warm, especially in the East.

Ha, true @TonyM - not sure GAA-heads would lower themselves though. Dublin wouldn't be too bad a trip though - albeit midweek.

If the price was right they'd be happy I'd say. Especially after all the recent work and bills. The GAA these days know that there's no point in fighting soccer. They're rightly focusing on making the youth level really positive for kids so they'll stay regardless as they get older - at least that's my impression of Rebel Og etc.

Maybe ... I can only dream ... anything but Dublin :-)

If the price was right they'd be happy I'd say. Especially after all the recent work and bills. The GAA these days know that there's no point in fighting soccer. They're rightly focusing on making the youth level really positive for kids so they'll stay regardless as they get older - at least that's my impression of Rebel Og etc.

Maybe ... I can only dream ... anything but Dublin :-)
Is football very much the poor relation in Cork? I've always assumed that the only place in Ireland where football is king is the urban, working class parts of Dublin. GAA and rugby dominate the middle class areas and anywhere west of Newlands Cross is for the national games mostly.

Especially when the crowd was infiltrated by Rag Neaderthals.
Didn't Clichy have a banana thrown at him.

Yeah that was a disgrace that day.

The highlight for me was getting to watch Usain Bolt run while Milner and Mancini and a few others watching it.

But keep it to Dublin, we're more civilised here ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.