Pre Season Games

tony adcock

Team supported
MCFC
I was shattered at the end of the season and happy to have some time away from City.....

fast forward a couple of weeks and i'm missing it !!

I know we have the Asia cup thingy - but are there any U.K. matches confirmed ? cant see any info anywhere

someone's keen :)

i doubt we'll see UK based friendlies sorted out for a bit yet...

The only UK games are likely to be the odd EDS/Man City XI game, not seen any details released as of yet & the CS game v the dips.

Maybe not in his first summer there (let him get a smooth first preseason), but it would be awesome to schedule a friendly at the Etihad in preseason 2020 against Vinny and Anderlecht.

A UK based friendly game?? What’s one of those? Unless Etihad want to revive the old Thomas Cook Trophy, they’ll remain as rare as rocking horse shit.

It is about time that they have a friendly game here, maybe even a 4 team tournament.

It's about time that the premier league looked at those clubs in the lower league dying on their arse and gave back with pre season games at home as before, fuck China and the US and some wank friendlies against teams we see all season and get down to Bolton and Bury and help them raise some much needed cash.

A commitment to at least 3 pre season games against lower league clubs by all Prem teams should be agreed imho

Last edited:
It's about time that the premier league looked at those clubs in the lower league dying on their arse and gave back with pre season games at home as before, fuck China and the US and some wank friendlies against teams we see all season and get down to Bolton an Bury and help them raise some much needed cash.

A commitment to at least 3 pre season games against lower league clubs by all Prem teams should be agreed imho
It’s mad that Bolton are now a club of burys level.

Used to love watching City V Rochdale, Oldham etc. Happy days. I remember once seaman nearly let a clanger in against Dale. A few minutes later when the ball was in Dale’s half, he turned around to the dale fans behind his goal (I was sat in that end for that game) and went “that’s how good I am...!” Raised a huge laugh.

Ah well, at least we can stream city V Chelsea or someone similar at 3AM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.