Pre-Season - Yokohama (A) | Pre-Match Thread | Sun 23 Jul 11:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per the City article and another write up about it, the match will unfortunately only be available in the UK on City+ and Recast. Frustrating for those of us living abroad that have paid for City+ since it was created.

I’ve searched around for a US broadcaster but haven’t found anything yet. There may be a raging river on the day. At least, I hope so.
It's a 6am kick off anyway so bollocks to that

The last time I tried to use a VPN to watch a City+ stream it would not load (I tried Express and Nord).

I’ll of course try again, but I assume the same will happen.

Either way, I think the club are missing a major opportunity by not ensuring fans outside of the UK (and Germany for the Bayern match) can watch the match without needing to find workarounds.
Ah, what a pain in the arse. I'm in the same boat as you as i'm away for the whole preseason friendly stuff. I'll give it a go, but if its not worked for you then i'm probably having to find less kosher alternatives.

Is City+ available outside the UK.
If so.... how does one get it?
Still going?
Ah, what a pain in the arse. I'm in the same boat as you as i'm away for the whole preseason friendly stuff. I'll give it a go, but if its not worked for you then i'm probably having to find less kosher alternatives.
Astrill has personalised IP address option. Usually a way around the blocking of VPN regular use IPs being blocked.

Is City+ available outside the UK.
If so.... how does one get it?
Still going?

I ticked an interest box for all 3 Asisa friendlies and never got an automated email to say it's sold out... or available. Are we Man Utd now?! Forgive the curse

Surely we will have live text following this game on the BBC like the Rags had in their friendly with Leeds.
Okay, stop all the laughter at the thought of the BBC treating us the same :)-
The BBC will compare squad values & be amazed when Yokohama havnt spent as much as us & then open up the Have Your Say Section so all those really funny scousers can leave there really funny comments...............

Surely we will have live text following this game on the BBC like the Rags had in their friendly with Leeds.
Okay, stop all the laughter at the thought of the BBC treating us the same :)-
Simon Stone is travelling with team to report back on the day to day activities of the tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.