12/07/2017
    7:00 pm
    ASFC VS HUDDERSFIELD TOWN
  • stanley-47x50.png

Everton_FC_logo-new-2-50x50.png

15/07/2017
    3:00 pm
    ASFC VS EVERTON XI

Rather than get on a plane I might just nip across to Accy for one of these.

Anyone have any idea what the travelling squad is going to look like? As in who will have extended leave and who won't?

Are we still expecting Roberts, Foden, Sancho and Diaz to take part?

Anyone have any idea what the travelling squad is going to look like? As in who will have extended leave and who won't?

Are we still expecting Roberts, Foden, Sancho and Diaz to take part?
I'd say the latter three are nailed on, the U20 tournament was quite a long time ago so both English lads have had enough of vacation I guess. And there were no real rumors about Roberts in recent weeks, so logic says (especially with our smaller squad now) he will start with us too. But the first preseason week will be at the CFA so a lot can change even in that small period of time.

For comparison this is Brighton's pre-season schedule

Sat 22nd July- Crawley Town (A) 3pm
Tue 25th July- Southend United (A) 7.45pm
Sat 29th July- Norwich City (A) 3pm
Tue 1st August- Away friendly in Europe
Sun 6th August- Home friendly at the Amex

They have one more game than us but the first two are with respect 'pub games'.

Brighton turned down lucrative games abroad. Two local clubs (not full strength sides), one test at Norwich, a holiday game in Austria, a prestigious friendly at below half price £20 against Atletico Madrid (cheapest ticket vs Man City is £45 for home fans). Slow start before the real action begins. I don't know what Southend think? For most of their history they've been in the same division as Brighton and Bournemouth. Atletico is a chance or home fans on the season ticket waiting list to get tickets to see a game live.

DEoCJgnWAAA2x5Q.jpg:large

US derby shirts will feature the Manchester bee, to honour those affected by the terror attack. Speaking ahead of next week’s match, City CEO Ferran Soriano said: “Manchester continues to show great strength and sense of community since May’s devastating attack and the thoughts of everyone at Manchester City remain with those affected.

"The worker bee symbolises everything that makes Manchester such a special city and our players will wear it on their shirts with immense pride, as a demonstration of solidarity with the Manchester community.”

I think they are being sold as well to raise money. This is a brilliant idea. tbh i wouldn't mind seeing the bee on the kit permanently

DEoCJgnWAAA2x5Q.jpg:large

US derby shirts will feature the Manchester bee, to honour those affected by the terror attack. Speaking ahead of next week’s match, City CEO Ferran Soriano said: “Manchester continues to show great strength and sense of community since May’s devastating attack and the thoughts of everyone at Manchester City remain with those affected.

"The worker bee symbolises everything that makes Manchester such a special city and our players will wear it on their shirts with immense pride, as a demonstration of solidarity with the Manchester community.”

I think they are being sold as well to raise money. This is a brilliant idea. tbh i wouldn't mind seeing the bee on the kit permanently

I read that, an email arrived and it says I can have the bee added to a shirt for £3.00 which will be donated to the fund!! It was so spooky. Read and read again within seconds!!

http://shop.mancity.com/stores/mancity/en/search/manchesterbee?culture=en

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.