predict spuds 11 ..lets see what they have got

Can't see Crouch missing out - especially if we go with Kolo in the back. He dominated us twice last season. Hopefully a Boateng/Kompany pairing could stop him.

Pity were playing them so early. Be nice to get some form going before we play the top sides. Spurs are quality and I'd take draw right now.

It'll be:

Gomes

Corluka Dawson King Bale

Lennon Palacios THudd Modric

Keane Pav/Crouch

Subs: Cudicini, Bassong, Jenas, Bentley, Kranjcar, Dos Santos, Crouch/Pav

Harry has said that Bale will be playing as more of a LB than LM

Wasn't Twitcher going on about having the champions league qualifier the week before or after, thusly he would use King for that and not us?

mdj0520 said:
Wasn't Twitcher going on about having the champions league qualifier the week before or after, thusly he would use King for that and not us?
Oh yeah, you may be right about that, in which case it'll be Dawson + Bassong.

Can't understand why, though, you're much better and more important than Young Boys

Not a single player that would get in our first team 11. But with of pre season and half the squad in rebellion can we win it ?

Spurs will play 4-5-1 They have played this in all but one preseason game.

So I expect Keane will start up front on his own, and Dos Santos playing in the hole. He has been their best player so far this season, but he played last night in New York against Brazil and may only play part of the match.
Defoe is not 100% fit, so I expect may start on the bench.

Gomes
Corluka Dawson King ekotto
Lennon Palacios or Dos Santos Modric Hudd Bale
Keane

They have no new players to bring in, so they do not have any bedding in problems, and have Robbie Keane back and playing at his form before he left for Liverpool.

Who cares who they play we wouldn't swap any of them for any City 1st 11 player.

Let them do the worrying.

They may have had the edge in the past but this is the new improved City that beats as it sweeps aside as it cleans up trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.