Predicted points: CITY 86 UNITED 86

Ducado said:
citysince88 said:
I've got a sneaky feeling that Spuds will finish second above the Scum.

Not a snowball in hells chance, if they are 4th after their next run of games they will be very lucky

I think they have the second best squad in the league, are deadly on the counter and now have minimal pressure on them, honestly wouldn't shock me at all.

WIERD!

I did the BBC predicter thing last night and got us both finishing on 86 points as well, all is ok though cos we had a plus 6 goal difference so I slept like a log.

Btw, Chelsea finished third and spuds fourth for those that are interested

ellibb said:
WIERD!

I did the BBC predicter thing last night and got us both finishing on 86 points as well, all is ok though cos we had a plus 6 goal difference so I slept like a log.

i'm off to the bookies then!

Merseyside Red said:
Make sure you win the title lads! Can't have Manchester Red getting number 20.

Surely you mean Manchester red scumgloryhunting fuckwits ??
If we win the Title we'll be fighting the FA all the way to the wire.

marco said:
ellibb said:
WIERD!

i'm off to the bookies then!

For longer odds chelsea and spuds both finished on 71 points - can't remember the GD though :-)

You have to pay more attention to the odds on the bookies. Theres a reason why the Rags are 11/5 and City are 4/9 fav for the title. The rags have to go to all there rivals away from home there is fuck all of a chance that they will get the results needed in those games over the remainer of the season. While we have them all coming to us. IF we pick up wins against Rags and Chelsea at home we will be the champions. Win those 2 games and we could go unbeaten at home in the league for the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.