Predicted points: CITY 86 UNITED 86

Ducado said:
citysince88 said:
I've got a sneaky feeling that Spuds will finish second above the Scum.

Not a snowball in hells chance, if they are 4th after their next run of games they will be very lucky
are you mad?

they could have very easily won yesterday never mind just get a point, theyre the best side ive seen come to us this year

Yes (85-88 pts). It will come down to the wire i.e. our last game against QPR.

Under no circumstances should we aid or abet Hughes @ QPR.

Do not sell Nedum Onuoha to QPR. By offloading Ned on the cheap, it will free up more funds for QPR to spend elsewhere for quality players. Thereby giving QPR or Hughes better chance to draw and enabling the rags to wrest the title.

Take Heed!!!!

Best is to keep Ned until the summer after we win the title. Bring back Cook & all will be forgiven. Ideally.

Yes I'm that sanguine :)

I have just gone through the bbc predictor i think i must have my blue tints on big style i went through game by game and thought i was fair but i have us finishing on 98 points a full twenty infront of the rags in second on 78 and us on a gd of 70 and them on 42. Had spurs third on 74 and chavs fourth on 71. Bizzarely i have QPR Bolton and Wolves finishing relegated. (didn't know i hated wolves at all !!) Shit i hope i am right about the top though .. CMON CITY - Forza

ellibb said:
WIERD!

I did the BBC predicter thing last night and got us both finishing on 86 points as well, all is ok though cos we had a plus 6 goal difference so I slept like a log.

Btw, Chelsea finished third and spuds fourth for those that are interested

I did that and United had a goal difference on us of +2. They had 90 points. We had 91!

Chelsea were a clear third 3rd; Spurs 4th, Arse a distant 5th.

Hughes, Bolton and Blackburn relegated.

samharris said:
Merseyside Red said:
Make sure you win the title lads! Can't have Manchester Red getting number 20.

Surely you mean Manchester red scumgloryhunting fuckwits ??
If we win the Title we'll be fighting the FA all the way to the wire.

This

what a corrupt bunch of twunts

blueprint said:
Yes (85-88 pts). It will come down to the wire i.e. our last game against QPR.

Under no circumstances should we aid or abet Hughes @ QPR.

Do not sell Nedum Onuoha to QPR. By offloading Ned on the cheap, it will free up more funds for QPR to spend elsewhere for quality players. Thereby giving QPR or Hughes better chance to draw and enabling the rags to wrest the title.

Take Heed!!!!

Best is to keep Ned until the summer after we win the title. Bring back Cook & all will be forgiven. Ideally.

Yes I'm that sanguine :)

Wouldnt it be better to sell all our unwanted players to QPR, who then cant play against us. This leaves them less money to buy better players who could get them a result against us ;)

anyone who posts about doing predictions should be forced to show a lawro type league to date and I bet they have only got a couple of results right all season

yet at this time of the season they seem to think they can predict 30 or so results spot on ycnmiu

I'm going for another 37/38 points from 48.

My prediction for the run in;

Lets look at the last 3 fixtures for us and the Rags:

Derby day at the Etihad, we could win the title on goal difference this day, fuck me that would be the dogs.................?!, alternatively.

Us away at Newcastle, Rags at home to Swansea. Similar to 1968 when we last won the title, only difference being the Rags don't play Sunderland until....??

Us home to QPR, huge celebrations whilst the Rags lose at Sunderland to finish 3rd, again similar to 1968.

Is it written................?????!!!!!

whp.blue said:
anyone who posts about doing predictions should be forced to show a lawro type league to date and I bet they have only got a couple of results right all season

yet at this time of the season they seem to think they can predict 30 or so results spot on ycnmiu

Okay, here's mine then;

Everton A - 3 points. 2-1 win.
Fulham H - 3 points. 3-1 win.
Villa A - 1 point. 1-0 win.
Rovers H - 3 points. 3-0 win.
Bolton H - 3 points. 4-1 win.
Swansea A - 1 point. 1-1 draw.
Chesea H - 3 points. 2-1 win.
Stoke A - 3 points. 2-1 win.
Sunderland H - 3 points. 2-1 win.
Arsenal A - 1 point. 2-2 draw.
West Brom H - 3 points. 3-1 win.
Norwich A - 1 point. 2-2 draw.
Wolves A - 3 points. 3-1 win.
Rags H - 3 points. 2-0 win.
Newcastle A - 1 point. 2-2 draw.
QPR H - 3 points. 4-0 win.

At least tha's what should fookin happen....!!!!

I reckon £100 on 15/1..................Any takers.??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.