Prediction For Season 2010/11

Chelsea
Arsenal
Gods Own
Spuds
Villa
Rags
Dippers

I too can see the rags falling towards mid table, fergie will flog rooney like a dead horse and the fat granny shagging smoking twat simply hasn't got the phyiscasl ability to play such a key role for them for 60+ games being played when injured etc.
He will have a season like Torres has just had in my opinion.

Incidentally I have a long staning £20 bet with my Boss (A blue dipper) about who finishes higher, this season was the first time I collected and suddenly he doesnt want to continue this tradtion.

Chelski
Rags
Arsenal
City
Spurs
BlueDippers
Dipperpool

FA Cup: City
Carling Cup: Chelski
Europa: City out in semi
Chimps: Real Madrid

ill be optimistic and go for

1. chelsea
2. city
3. arsenal
4. scum
5. spurs

and reckon we'll do well in fa cup and europa league, not sure about carling cup as now we are in europe i think we'll play a weaker side to start with, should we reach the latter stages i think we'll take it more seriously, though out of the 4 competitions we are in this year i suspect this will be given a lower priority

Chelsea winners followed by Arse, us and spuds but in any order, scum to fininsh 5th. Cups are a lottery but would like to win the F.A. most.

We wont finish in the top two until we get that winning mentality. That means a draw away at spuds is 2 dropped points.
We must go out to win every game like chelsea and c***s do.

3rd would be a good finish if we don't find the right mentality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.