Predictions for the season?

bluemoonergibbo said:
given is the best keeper in the league and then we need a world class defender
carlos tevez will be a quality signing if we get him which looks like it will happen
robinho will be amazing home and away

better than Reina?

Berts Broken Neck said:
6th, outside chance of 5th, even tho the squad is the best we seen of years it will still take a time for these players to jell, even if it only takes 6 months we will of dropped a few to many points to get top 4 as some seem to think we can get, the top 4 are the top 4 because they dont drop that many points. Next season we will be capable of 4th.

I agree. I think we will be great this year but will drop too many points along the way to get into the top 4 this year. So much consistency is needed for that to happen. Who knows, we could go on a crazy run and sneak in but it will be a huge challenge to remain consistent enough over an entire season to break in.

I hate doing the prediction thing, suffice to say I have a GOOD feeling about the season ahead. Heres why;

The uncertainty that currently surrounds each of the 'big 4' -

Chelski - New (unproven in the Prem) manager. We saw what a revalation Scolari was...
Rags - Lost 2 top players, squad is aging.
Liverpool - Debt up to their eyeballs, possibly (hopefully ;) will lose players.
Arse - Going to lose Toure possibly others, struggled last year - Fabregas slagging them off today...leaving? Hopefully.

I am hoping the club are shooting for the top 4 if not more to be honest. There wont be many chances like this one, we need to grab the fooker with both hands....

Hopefully we'll have a good start and come January if we are 5th or 6th then Hughes can dip into the window if necessary and push us on. Not really arsed about any cups at the moment.

We need to gatecrash the party and if we are in a strong position like Villa were last season then we have a great chance of scalping Arsenal's 4th slot which I believe is there for the taking.

We just need to believe.

Getting into the Champs league Q's would be way better than winning the Carling cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.