Predictions for tomorrow...........you know ya wanna!

BufordUSABlue

Manchester>Georgia,USA (via Rochdale & Midlands)
Here's mine.........

Cue Commentary:
"92nd minute; Kolo Toure plays the ball through a static and square Spuds back line for Robbie, who does a wonderful, first time, majestic chip over the onrushing keeper....... to make it 3-1 to City...... who after this display are surely real contenders, not only for Champs League soccer, but also possibly the title itself !!...... :-)

Believe.....fellow Blues........BELIEVE !!!

Re: Predictions for tomorrow...........

3-0 City, Top by 3pm
+ then town

+ then Blue Matt's gonna cop with a stunner
Take here back to mine
+ then **** her

+ then Sunday
Gym

Watch re run of City, back to work Monday

I think it will be 1-1, you're good enough to get a draw, you're good enough to get a win but you have a poor record against them and those kind of records are hard to break no matter who is playing.

Spurs 1 City 3

1-0 city after 24 mins - deflected kolarov shot
1-1 after 42 mins - through ball down the left to Bale, cross to defoe who side foots it in
2-1 city after 69 mins - Tevez penalty
3-1 city after 90+1 - break-away goal finished by adebayor

head says we will get battered, heart says a win, i think to many players to come in with no time to gell, may take some time in fact for us to get going, press will have a field day, and us fans will take battering off other fans, but this is city, you wouldn't have it any other way, would you?

I sincerely hope I'm wrong but I think we will lose, probably 2-0. Having said that, opening day fixtures are very difficult to predict. No idea what formation we will use, which of the new players will be picked and whether they can gell quickly. Lots of unknowns in terms of City but we know Spurs will be decent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.