Predictive texting on a smartphone with fingers like Walls sausages!

Fuck me, ive never heard that before Alf, you must have a spy camera in my bathroom. Are you Martin Edwards lad?

You couldn't pay me enough to spy on your depraved activities matey, the last I heard the local mortuary put a triple lock on the fridges to keep you out.

I just corrected a typo in my last post. I typed top,it gave me tip, I tried changing tip and it predicted tit.

I guess I must fuckin' be.

I'm not turning it off Bombo Bib, this predictive texting lark amuses my tiny mind; )

I've always been particularly impressed how smartphone manufacturers are so certain that what the entire world really wants to say is "ducking".

My laptop screen is fucked and i have to use my phone to post on here. I have it set to predictive texting, and some of the typos amuse me. I have to correct quite a lot though, otherwise my posts come across a bit gobbledegook nonsense.

Some would say I write nonsense anyway, but predictive texting can be funny

My big Walls sausage fingers don't help though.

You ever seen my posts with several qwerty fat fingered spelling mistakes?

I must re-edit on here all the time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.