Preimer League lists

okstate99

I didnt see this anywhere. merge if necessary.

All 20 teams PL lists.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headlines/0,,12306~2440123,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headl ... 23,00.html</a>

moonies lovechild said:
We have named four goalies. That can't be right

Was thinking the same thing..plus we only have 24 players so why sell swp when there is a space for him in the squad and we have bridge in it who the manager clearly won't play as he would rather but zabba there who is right footed (not saying that isn't the correct thing to do in that particular case tho)..

Just doesn't make sense to have a space to fill and not fill it with another attacking option.

simon23 said:
moonies lovechild said:

Was thinking the same thing..plus we only have 24 players so why sell swp when there is a space for him in the squad and we have bridge in it who the manager clearly won't play as he would rather but zabba there who is right footed (not saying that isn't the correct thing to do in that particular case tho)..

Just doesn't make sense to have a space to fill and not fill it with another attacking option.
Maybe SWP wanted to play every week, and Bridge doesn't care ? If Bridge is here we might as well name him. I think City letting SWP leave was a good move for him.

Plus we have the youngsters who can fill any gaps.

simon23 said:
moonies lovechild said:

We sold SWP because he wanted first team football. RM said a month ago SWP could leave if he found first team football.

Interesting that Hargreaves doesn't count as home grown despite being English. I didnt' realise you had to be registered with an English team for 3 years prior to your 21st birthday irrespective of nationality.

I also like Pantilimons middle name and didn't realise Joe Hart's first name was Charles.

24 players named, even with four goalkeepers in the squad.

Home Grown: Barry, Bridge, Clichy, Hart, A Johnson, Lescott, Milner, Onuoha, Richards, Taylor.

Non-Home Grown: Aguero, De Jong, Dzeko, Hargreaves, Kolarov, Kompany, Nasri, Pantilimon, Nielsen, Silva, Tevez, Kolo Toure, Yaya Toure, Zabaleta.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.