Prem top 6 fight to stop new Champs League format....

The start of the end?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...ig-six-fight-euro-clubs-plans-end-league-cup/

Basically, in short, Europe’s main clubs ECA trying to force through change from 2024 of having 4 groups of 8 in Champs, playing 14 group games, meaning end of Carabao Cup, main clubs automatically staying in - so effectively the European Super League that we knew might come.
It’s already been knocked backed once but Agneli of Juve is pushing this because he covets the dosh made in Spain and England. Khelaifi, the corrupt PSG Chairman has been brought onto the UEFA committee with the main aim of helping to push this through. It could see a break up of European football but if the likes of United remain so shit but are offered a life line of permanent Champions League football who knows.

I'll be finished with it if that happened, got zero interest in City playing Barcelona, Juventus etc every couple of months. It's all about domestic football for me, always has been, but saying that I've struggled to get into the start of this season just yet.

I'll be finished with it if that happened, got zero interest in City playing Barcelona, Juventus etc every couple of months. It's all about domestic football for me, always has been, but saying that I've struggled to get into the start of this season just yet.
Agree fully, the not getting into it bit is due to the bloody international breaks which also lead to fixture congestion later as well.

The start of the end?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...ig-six-fight-euro-clubs-plans-end-league-cup/

Basically, in short, Europe’s main clubs ECA trying to force through change from 2024 of having 4 groups of 8 in Champs, playing 14 group games, meaning end of Carabao Cup, main clubs automatically staying in - so effectively the European Super League that we knew might come.
I was more interested in the link on that page about Real Madrid deciding not to sign Spanish Dave from Valencia because he was a heavy drinking party animal! Maybe their spies were tracking David Villa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.