Prem Trophy and League Cup outside Urbis today

Toney’s bookie

Just been for a pic with the two trophies outside the National Footy Museum. Gorgeous sunny day for it. However the highlight was the QUEUE of United fans wearing the club shop getting their pics taken with the trophy! I guess they realise it’s the closest they’re likely to get for a long time hahaha

Oh how the times have changed. This city is BLUE

The waxworks are a bit naff...

2D6B544D00000578-3273343-image-a-116_1444867436747.jpg

Just been for a pic with the two trophies outside the National Footy Museum. Gorgeous sunny day for it. However the highlight was the QUEUE of United fans wearing the club shop getting their pics taken with the trophy! I guess they realise it’s the closest they’re likely to get for a long time hahaha

Feckin gobshites

No self respecting rag would do that.....ah the answer is in my statement.

The ones the museum let people have pics with are the ones that are permanantly on display there and not the originals that the clubs get presented with. Plus they charge you for a pic when they do it i think. Taking my grumpy hat off for a min it's still a good way to wind up the rags ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.