Premier League (Boxing Day) Games

Yeah thats what I mean, the decade is 2010 to 2019, the silverware we win now wont count on that list

One of the reasons Chelsea are top is because the 2010 title counts in their favor
Sorry to come back to this but I feel it needs highlighting since I originally took their word for it without adding them up. Chelsea have won 3 FA Cups this decade not 4, which means City and Chelsea are in-fact level.
https://talksport.com/football/6348...ted-city-leicester-arsenal-chelsea-liverpool/

So even if you add them up from the start of the decade and not from the start of the season(where all competitions run from), City are at least the joint top most successful team. They have a CL to boast which is nice but we've won more PL's, challenged for it more(more runner ups and finished higher more times) in that time...

TerribleImprobableJohndory-size_restricted.gif

"Back of the net!"

Edit: Maybe someone should contact TalkSport? I don't have twitter anyone want to do the honours?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.